As a Falcon Frontend Software Engineer, you will help build, scale and improve the frontend of a fast growing Customer Experience platform. You will aid us in building a real time, scalable, stable platform serving thousands of clients in a reliable, consistent and performant manner.
You will be using new technologies, to solve hard problems in a friendly and encouraging work environment. You will also be encouraged to share your experience and knowledge, sparring with your colleagues to grow together!
Please note that this position is based in our R&D office in Budapest.
What you have
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Angular, and libraries such as Polymer.
- Experience with visualisation libraries, such as Highcharts or similar
- Familiarity with the whole web stack.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Adaptable, resourceful and able to share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Practical experience with Typescript would be desirable, though not required
- Experience with unidirectional dataflows, e.g. by utilising a flux pattern would be also advantageous, though not necessary
What you'll do
- Help build the rich user interface that hundreds of global client teams work with every day
- Create engaging data visualizations and tools for our clients, planning, and structuring great UX across the platform
- Deliver high quality solutions
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
- Constantly share and debate best practices with your peers
What we offer
- Open and informal work environment
- High level of responsibility & autonomy
- Newest technologies, room for experimentation
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.