we at QVSTA ( https://qvsta.com/ ) are looking for support in our Berlin office.
QVSTA is an expanding online platform for model agencies and content creators in the creative industry. The platform enables agents to market their talents online to the global audience of internet connected art buyers.
The fundamentals are set. Now we need your help so we can together establish a new standard in model booking.
Therefore we are looking for: Frontend Developer (m/f)
• Build a globally scalable online marketplace for the creative industry
• Be part in the decision making of technology stacks for future use
• Transition our current product to an AWS S3 solution (based on node.js or similar)
• Create new features to help digitising model booking
• Minimum of three years of professional experience in web developing, ideally created online marketplace, networks or similar from scratch
• Very good understanding of technology and user interfaces
• Experienced in react, angular or similar. Familiar with AWS and general industry best practises
• Hands-on mentality
• Individual responsibility and freedom of choice in a young company with flat hierarchies
• Possibility to shape the company and have a bold impact with your work
• Great opportunities for personal development in an ambitious and motivated team with passion for fashion, technology and business and fun at work
• Build a global product from scratch to disrupt an entire industry
• An attractive salary package
Does this look like a job for you? We look forward to receiving your application including a motivation letter, your CV and relevant references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org