WHAT WE ARE DOING
At Loopstock we are building a real time inventory management system for hospitals. Using RFID technology we autonomously track consumables from delivery to usage, freeing up the valuable time of caregivers. With our data driven approach, we enable hospitals to make better decisions in stock management; support procurement and supply chain management to lower the cost of hospital operations; and keep patients safe.
We are looking for a talented front-end developer with experience in React to join our team as soon as possible.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar) complemented by strong practical experience
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in frontend development
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS (SCSS)
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- You are an interface shaman and thrive structuring complex problems into easy to use applications
- Good understanding of data structures
- You are proficient with React, Redux and Redux-Thunk (or similar)
- You have experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Ability to solve unusual technical problems and take architectural decisions
- You have a well structured and organized attitude towards work and you thrive collaborating with a team of highly skilled people
- You have the ability to communicate transparently, proactively, and effectively with the team as well as with key stakeholders, such as clients and project partners
- You know that there is no such thing as “your department” as we’re all in this together and you’re burning to get things done
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other software engineers
- You have good English communication skills
NICE TO - HAVES:
- You are experienced working with admin monitoring systems / dashboards
- You have UX or design experience
- You are familiar with BEM CSS
- You have experience with SQL (preferably Postgres), Docker and Kubernetes
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary for a startup gig.
- An employee stock option plan
- A skilled team that has a hands-on attitude and provides constant constructive feedback
- Creative, independent, and fun environment to work in
- Room for you to develop your skills and take charge
- Having impact on the product and company from the early days
- Building a novel solution to a challenging problem
- A neat and cosy office in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- An international team
We are looking forward to receive your applications. In case you have any questions, you´re welcome to approach Marko.