The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and, with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed-up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes Esports in a unique position that allows us to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—an agile team of esports enthusiasts building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.
**About your future team: **
The Betting Team at Bayes is hard at work on something big and we need all of the passion and brainpower we can get. Whether you’re the type that’s got your ear to the ground of the Esports scene, a seasoned sports bettor or simply industry-curious— as long as you’ve got drive and a desire to grow alongside us— there’s a place for you in the group. We’re a tight-knit, enthusiastic and inquisitive bunch working together to build comprehensive betting solutions for a variety of clients. What’ll the next big thing in Esports betting be? Us and whatever we do.
* Building an interface for controlling data feeds used by internal and external clients
* Build reusable and maintainable code for future purposes
* Work with our backend developers, consume and manipulate their APIs to enrich the frontend applications with data
* Work together with the team to define specifications
* Extending frontends while the project evolves
* Build user interfaces that support your coworkers
* Take responsibility to get involved with new technologies, frameworks and techniques
* 3+ years of experience in frontend development
* 1+ years of experience with React
* Ability to take ownership of a frontend project and develop solutions from scratch
* You are strong in communication with the backend team
* You are good at prototyping and fast delivery
* Interest in backend technologies
* Experience with data visualization libraries
**We offer you:**
* Flexible working hours
* 10% of your work time to spend on esports and/or gambling topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
* Internal training sessions in your field of profession and beyond
* Weekly educational gaming sessions with the Betting Team
* Two gaming rooms stocked with 6 PCs each to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
* Bayes bar with free snacks and after work beers
* Free massage sessions
* Free coffee, water & soft drinks to stay focused and hydrated
* Lots of game enthusiasts with whom you can talk and share game experiences
* Subsidized public transportation ticket
* Participation in our Virtual Share Program
We are open to remote for qualified candidates!
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: [email protected]