advastore makes eCommerce fulfillment seller-friendly. We offer our eCommerce merchants a reliable, fast and cheaper alternative for the storage and delivery of goods ordered online.
Based on our proprietary advastore technology with state-of-the-art robotics and fully automated intralogistics, we will change the mail order fulfillment process for good - with positive impact for customers, fair working conditions in logistics and resource-saving fulfillment.
We are reinventing fulfillment.
Be part of the team and shape the future of e-commerce fulfillment with a lot of personal responsibility. Become part of the advastore success story!
Senior) Frontend Developer (m / f / d)
Contract type: Full-time - Location: Münster / Munich / Remote
- Development of high quality web-based software solutions in a team.
- Discovering and realizing opportunities for improvement in our software solutions and processes
- Proactively minimize and avoid technical debt
- Development of new technical ideas and concepts
- Ensuring software quality through code reviews, knowledge sharing and established best practices and standards.
- Working in an agile team
What you bring to the table:
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education or work experience.
- Interest in the continuous development and optimization of our software solutions
- At least 3 years of front-end experience and a hands-on mentality
- Optimally good knowledge of RxJs, TailwindCSS and Storybook.
- Unit testing skills with Jasmin / Karma and E2E testing skills with Protractor or Cypress are also beneficial.
- Affinity for high software quality, clean code and agile development processes.
- Very good German language skills (min. level C1), good English skills.
This awaits you:
- A dynamic, fast-growing and well-funded tech startup
- Exceptional development prospects, flat hierarchies, room to contribute your own ideas, and a knowledge-sharing culture
- Attractive compensation and the chance to help shape one of the top startups in Germany
- A modern and flexible working environment in a state of the art office in Münster
- High-quality MacBook, Linux or Windows notebook, up to three 27-inch monitors or a 49-inch curved monitor.
- Flexible working hours
- Team events and much more
Send your application now with your next possible start date as well as your salary expectations to recruiting advastore.
com and become part of our success story.
We are looking forward to your app!