Quipu is an invoicing and friendly accounting cloud-based software. It's specially developed for startups and designed for dummies on finance, saving your time for value creation matters.
We are concerned about the freelances and SMB spend as less time as possible in the administrative tasks.
We automatize workflows so that we can provide real time data for a better and faster decision making.
Forget about spreadsheets and paperwork: GET QUIPU NOW!
What you will do:
You will work side by side with the product designer, the backend and frontend engineers as well as the CTO, providing a strong point of view on user experience.
We need a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver ready to take big challenges.
What you will find:
We offer the freedom to lead important and critical development parts of our product, not only implementing clever and efficient solutions but also thinking about the big-picture. We expect incredible knowledge hunger too but, above all, critical thinking and the ability to be a problem-solver.
We are focused on code quality, efficiency, readibility and, last but not least, scalability. Of course, everything leaned to solve our customer needs!
We also give the chance to learn from other really good and experienced developers and be near an energical startup accelerator: itnig.
What we offer:
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of developers!