Statzon is a pioneer offering a digital solution in the global business information industry. Professionals such as consultants, analysts, managers, investors, and students as well need quick, reliable industry information in their work but finding relevant information is difficult, making it time-consuming and or too costly. With Statzon, users get access to millions of industry statistics and forecasts collected and analyzed for them.
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our web team. As a front-end developer, you are talented in crafting beautiful, responsive user interfaces with modern web technologies. You also understand what it takes to build great user experiences and how to validate it with users. You know what it takes to build mobile-friendly websites. You also know how to design, implement and use REST-like APIs.
What you will be doing:
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Knowledge with Vue.js (or similar frameworks such as React/AngularJS and thus the ability to quickly master Vue.js)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Some experience with Linux-based environments
- Basic understanding of Git and concepts of distributed version control systems
- Ability to do graphical design, which is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and occasionally remotely, but also as a vital team member since our web team is currently very small
We value true passion and hobbyism towards web development and willingness to learn more than years of working experience or certificates. As our team is very small and robust, there is a good opportunity for future career development and the possibility of having a major position in the company’s development team.