Snuk is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art smart building applications. From webapps controlling complete buildings, to mobile apps that are used by the building occupants.
There are countless IoT services that address isolated use cases for improving efficiency, security, or comfort within buildings. Currently, those service providers need to spend a lot of time integrating the user interface with the infrastructure. That’s where we come in. Our open infrastructure solution provides an easy and cost-efficient way of developing and deploying user interfaces either to managers or end-users of the smart building application.
Our technology stack covers a wide set of engineering skill sets. We touch on every technology you need to build an IoT solution. Our webapps are either running in the cloud (running on GCP) or on-premise (linux servers). While our mobile apps are running on various types of Android or iOS devices. Our deployment infrastructure is based on Docker and Ansible.
We are ready for you to start as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for:
- You have expert knowledge of HTML5
- You have a deep understanding of React ecosystem (Redux/Flux) and expertise in building single page applications and consuming REST APIs
- You have experience with Python or Ruby
- You know your way around in using and adapting open source tools and libraries
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other engineers
- You have good English communication skills
- You have experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- You have basic experience building mobile apps using React-Native
- You have basic knowledge of DevOps, preferably using GCP
- You have a good eye for design and a sense for UX and are used to interfacing with designers and their tools (Zeplin, InvisionApp, Sketch)
What we offer:
- Working directly with the founders and shaping the company
- Having impact on the product from day zero
- A steep learning curve
- Solving challenging problems in a novel way
- Employee stock option plan
- Working in downtown Berlin, sharing an office with the WATTx incubator
- International team
- Having access to fellow engineers from the WATTx team
Learn more and apply on snuk.breezy.hr.