Would you like to join an exciting young company, which aims at bringing together sport fans from all around the world, and in just 9 months has built a community of over 900 people in Copenhagen and have signed two paying clients? Than look no further and join Sport Compass to become a new member of our growing family.
You will work alongside two back-end and two front-end developers on building a Ruby On Rails web application. You will have full responsibility and flexibility for the design and front-end tasks you are assigned, while you will receive a constant flow of feedback.
This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards.
We don't expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to want to learn. A big part of the developer`s work is googling, after all.
Our physical location is in Copenhagen, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
Who are you:
- You are currently enrolled or have completed your bachelor’s degree in Web Development or Software Development, or something simmilar.
- You have some programming experience and is willing to complete a small assignment as an application to the position
- Skills you must have:
- Git (and git-flow)
- Optional skills which are a plus but not a requirement:
- Ruby / Ruby On Rails
- Unit Testing in the frontend framework of your choice
Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Work in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- You can come to work in slippers if you want, or whatever makes you comfortable! We want you to have a good time when working here.
- Regular team-building events involving pizza, beer, and hygge.
- Work with a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Free yoga sessions once a week.
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.
How to apply:
We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis.
To complete the assignment, simply follow the instructions here: https://github.com/SportCompass/frontend-web-developer-application!
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the earliest start date and your current status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period 2 months (preferably 3 months)
If you have any further questions, please contact Calin Buruian at +45 52604516, or via email to email@example.com.