We are developing a b2b SaaS application for small and medium-sized sports bars and a web-app for sports fans. The bars can schedule their events and quantify their marketing efforts into offline customers while our community of enthusiastic sports fans can quickly see which bars are showing their favourite games.
You will work alongside two back-end and two front-end developers on building a Ruby On Rails web application. It’s the perfect chance to increase your expertise, gain valuable knowledge and play an essential role in our expansion. You will have full responsibility and flexibility for the design and front-end tasks you are assigned, while you will receive a constant flow of feedback.
Who are you:
- You are currently enrolled or have completed your bachelor’s degree in Web Development or Software Development, or something similar.
- You have some programming experience and is willing to complete a small assignment as an application to the position
- Not required, but you will need to learn them probably for the assignment as well or during work:
Optional skills which are a plus but not a requirement:
- Frontend testing
What characteristics are we looking for?
- Do you have a passion to work as a team member in a fast-growing startup?
- Are you driven to grow your skills and use them to make an impact?
- Can you be self-motivated and work independently to deliver on set targets?
- Don’t waste any time and apply for this position and please share your portfolio as part of your application.
How to apply:
Please apply via The Hub. We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, and we are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the desired start and end date, as well as your job status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period of 2 months (preferably 3 months).
If you have any further questions, please contact Calin Buruian at +45 52604516, or via email to [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Where are we?
- Our physical location is in Copenhagen, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
- This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterward, which we really hope for!
- Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Working opportunity in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.