For our office in Berlin we are searching for a Front-End Developer (d/m/f).
Our ideal candidate is pragmatic, open, values efficiency and learning and takes pride in building something that no one else in the world is building. We offer you a team in which decisions are based on every team members input and you are invited to contribute any new idea that comes to your mind.
You do not need to be a gamer.
If you want to work in our agile, cutting-edge environment, we would love hearing from you!
• Design and create administrative user-interfaces
• Design and create dashboards
• Design and create widgets for external and internal usage
• Create user-experience and ui-design
• Create user flows, wireframes, design-to-code prototypes
• Implement final front-end code working with data-api connections
• 2 years of relevant work experience as a web developer
• Understanding of ergonomic UI/UX principles
• Work experience with REST-/JSON-apis
• Plus: Experience with a visualization library e.g. d3.js
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Working with meaningful up-to-date hardware and software
• Internal training sessions in your field of profession and beyond
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts;
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• A fun, collaborative team that gets together monthly for team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: [email protected]