To support the development of its cybersecurity product, Alsid is looking for an experienced data visualization engineer specialized in React.JS and familiar with web apps processing large data set.
Working in a highly technical environment, you will join the front-end team in charge of implementing the data-visualization oriented interfaces empowering Alsid products. In particular, you will own the design tailor-made data visualization experience and will be responsible for ensuring a lively user experience to the most exacting security teams around the world.
By joining Alsid, you will be part of a talented development team made of 30 people and will seamlessly work among some senior back-end and front-end developers having more than 10 years of experience. From the sales team to the support team, you will evolve in a very technical environment where knowledge is commonly shared. No knowledge of cybersecurity is required, you will learn on the job!
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to bring security applications to the next level in a fast-paced, agile and exciting environment.
You will lead the technical design of every data-visualization feature integrated in the company’s flagship products and will be responsible for its proper delivery. Your daily missions will include:
- Implement new data-visualization features using our technological stack (React/Typescript/Canvas/D3/WebGL)
- Managing performance of a real-time web application displaying a high density of information
- Implement graphical interfaces with excellent user experience, usability, and pixel-perfect design
- Contribute daily to all parts of our application’s code base, using our development workflow
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems related to front end development.
- 5+ years in front-end development with strong data-visualization experience
- Strong Experience with Canvas and D3.JS
- Willing to operate day-to-day with React and TypeScript
- Great knowledge on data visualization concepts and its associated UX creation processes
- Being able to evaluate in a CI workflow
- Have a good general knowledge of web development basics (HTML semantics, accessibility, best practices) and modern CSS APIs (flexbox, animations)
- Experience working with a large data set
- Ability to fit in a quick feedback loop approach
- Experienced in typed language paradigm and used to produce fully tested code
- Having the ability to implement a GraphQL Server
- Great knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluent in English and French
- Good knowledge of our tech stack: D3, Canvas, React, Typescript, GraphQL, Jest,
- Good knowledge of development tools: Git, Git Flow, CI, GitHub Workflow
- Willing to contribute to a high potential and ambitious startup