For the next possible date, you will support trinamiX GmbH in a varied job in the development of our near-infrared spectroscopy solution.
- Within your new position, you take responsibility for the development of a lean user experience in combination with connected sensor devices.
- You develop lean web and mobile application interfaces using state-of-the-art technologies.
- In addition, you are responsible for the implementation of function requests and customer feedback.
- As part of this, you will work with various stakeholders to create the best possible experience for our customers.
- degree in the field of computer science or a comparable training
- professional experience in developing and designing web and mobile applications
- experience in working with Xamarin and C# as well as Angular, Plotly, container technology and RESTful API
- hands-on experience in test or/and behavior-driven development
- willingness to work in an agile environment within a highly motivated team
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at trinamixsensing.com/about-trinamix/
Do you have questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Laura Deland (Talent Acquisition), E-Mail: [email protected]
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability, or belief.