As we expand our engineering team, we are looking for a pro-active front-end developer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can help us build and scale our product beyond the MVP. Currently we've built a web application, but next on our radar is to build a mobile app.
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
You will be one of the first hires of the company and working closely with our CTO and the co-founding team. Since we are an early-stage startup, you will have more responsibilities than in a regular role and play a large part in shaping the next features of the application.
Currently we're all working remotely, but post-covid we're looking for someone who is willing to commute to our London office once or twice a week.
Our Tech Stack:
- React with TypeScript, Gatsby, MaterialUI
- GraphQL, gRPC
- Docker + Kubernetes (GCP)
- Write high quality and well tested responsive code for our website, web-app and products
- Work with product designers to come up with the best product and create the UI based on the agreed designs
- Collaborate and review code of other engineers
- Create and present ideas and solutions for improvements to products, services and processes
- Test products and updates before they go live
Qualifications:Key skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of front-end development using React (with Typescript)
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and UX best practice
- A strong communicator, self-starter and problem solver
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Nice to have:
Experience using graphQL, Gatsby, MaterialUI, Docker, Cypress, Postman.Experience with cross-platform mobile app frameworks (e.g. React Native, Flutter).
- Stock Option Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working options
- Catered lunches 2 days a week, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Evening Bar.
- Fully serviced office in central London - we are located just minutes away from High Street Kensington
- 30 minutes screening call
- Technical task
- 60 minutes final round