Jetstream by Leavetown & Leavetown.com is looking for a multilingual sales assistant to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in our brand new office at ParcBit, on the outskirts of Palma, Majorca. We are a rapidly growing provider of travel technology. We provide a range of marketing, reservation and channel management solutions that connect accommodation providers to key vacation marketplaces including our own site, Leavetown.com.
Our vision is to make the world your home! We deliver guest delight and partner success through world-class channel marketing solutions. Our technology is innovative and impeccable. We are fun and personable with unwavering integrity and a sense of community.
We are all about teamwork and everyone is expected to pitch in as needed, so the ideal person for this role will be patient, flexible and embrace change with ease. Your main responsibilities in this role will be tp...
- Process bookings with our accommodation partners.
- Interact with potential and existing guests on phone, live chat and via email in a professional, patient and helpful manner.
- Respond to customer feedback in French.
- Be the internal champion of our European destinations and resorts.
- Provide day to day administrative support to team.
- Assist in management of existing accounts, follow up on booking enquiries, update contracts, keep up to date on promotions, and other ad hoc tasks.
- Help to prepare team for trade shows.
Huge assets for this role:
- Strong administrative skills & attention to detail
- Must speak and write French at a native level
- Fluency in Spanish and English a big plus
- Attentiveness, the ability to really listen
- Experience in travel industry
- Clear communication skills in multiple languages
- Able to work under pressure, highly self-motivated in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding targets
- Great team player
- Excellent customer service skills, with a desire to create long lasting, trust-based relationships with your customers and industry partners
- Tech savvy
- Love of travel and the outdoors
- Will need own car as will be required to get to and from ParcBit for early mornings, evenings and weekend shifts.
Passion, motivation, curiosity, ability to sell and "stick to it until it's done" attitude is more important than degrees and diplomas for this position. If you have a genuine desire to be part of an exciting business and want to be trained in a sales role by the very best, we want to hear from you!
APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER AND RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
WHY WORK AT LEAVETOWN
We are a fun-loving, outgoing, friendly bunch who love to work hard and enjoy life.
A fun, positive work environment & an exciting career in the travel industry
Ongoing development, training and opportunities
Opportunities to go on exciting FAM trips to our destinations
Competitive base wage, attainable targets and great commission and bonus earning potential
Office located on the ParcBit campus on the outskirts of Palma
We are fueled by a dynamic team and pride ourselves at being extremely fast to respond to changing market dynamics and guest requirements. We offer competitive salaries, a flexible work environment, and many perks within our industry. Our head office is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with an additional office located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.