OnTruck is looking for aspiring young Sales Executives who'd like to join an innovative technology start-up to help change the transportation industry in Europe.
OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
Your Day to Day
- You will be focused on generating new business in France by contacting target companies to evaluate their interest in our service from Spain (Madrid).
- Analyze and identify what are the best lead sources and try to explore new lead generation initiatives and manners. Run lead effectiveness analysis.
- You will be responsible for helping develop the strategy for acquiring new clients in France.
- Use a unique mixture of skills, style and experience to consistently qualify our outbound leads through the telephone and/or email. Reach the decision maker with the least effort and nurture our database for future analysis.
- Identify the decision makers in each company and analyze their needs to evaluate how we help them.
- Plan the lead amount to be contacted in order to achieve the necessary sales goals and align with marketing to have that lead amount ready at the necessary moment.
- University Degree, preferable but not necessary
- Proficiency in French, Spanish and/or English is necessary.
- A few years experience with most if not all of the tasks above
- Strong capacity to self-motivate
- Hands-on attitude: no job is too big or too small
- Willingness to work flexible hours with tight deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel to France or possibility of being transferred to France in the future.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- Our office is very well located in Centre of Madrid.
- Health insurance (Co-payment)
- Gympass (Co-payment)