OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com and a recent analysis by our investor.
Skills & background:
- Customer focussed, with some experience in customer care, customer success or other operational roles desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills, organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Passion for customer satisfaction using initiative to maintain high service levels
- Previous experience in similar roles at startups will be a plus.
- Native French level; fluent English or Spanish
Role & responsibilities:
- The Customer Service Analyst (CSA) has a crucial responsibility over the quality of service we deliver to shippers and carriers. The CSA makes sure each OnTruck delivery is completed to the highest possible standards with responsibility and ownership for all communications with shippers and carriers. Therefore, the CSA will be:
- Supporting our shippers and carriers with any issue or incident that arises throughout the journey of an order
- Being bold and challenging the status quo to find creative solutions to incidents that occur regularly
- Representing OnTruck on the frontline, ensuring our community of truckers remains content
- Every day will be different as we pioneer a revolutionary business model
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Paris, London and Madrid. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule. We strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.