VeraContent is a multilingual copywriting agency for brands and publishers founded by an international team of writers, linguists and marketing professionals. Our main services include translation and multilingual content creation.
We are seeking a passionate writer who is interested in writing about technology for external and internal publications, who’s versatile and willing to adapt to our client’s writing assignments. You should feel comfortable handling the technical side of things, while ensuring your writing is engaging and easy to read. You’ll cover a range of topics, from the Internet of Things to Agile methodology, and work with leading companies in network connectivity, cloud and software development, so a genuine curiosity for this industry is a must.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Writing blog posts, ebooks and social media copy for major international clients in the tech industry.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent writing skills in English, other languages are a plus.
- A passion for technology.
- Great attention to detail in writing and editing.
- Interest in technology and ability to quickly learn new software tools.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Growing your portfolio with quality work to show to your employers
- Getting constructive feedback on all your work
- Collaborating with a tight-knit and international team
Please apply on our website choosing "freelance writer/translator" as the “desired position” and letting us know why you’re a fit for the role. Include your CV and/or LinkedIn profile, along with 3-5 writing samples (preferably published articles, blog posts, web copy, or marketing / advertising materials).
If you would like to contact us with any additional information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Only applications made through the website will be considered and we will only contact candidates we choose to be part of the selection process.