Astrophysics, Physics, Acoustics, Ultrasonics, Applied physics, Astronomy, Atomic physics, Molecular Physics, Condensed matter physics, Particle Physics, Lasers, Linear Physics, Magnetism, Medical Physics, Nonlinear Physics, Nuclear physics, Optics, Quantum Physics, Radiation, Mathematical physics, Theoretical physics, phototonics, photovoltaics, plasmonics, spintronics
GROUPS ON FOCUS:
People with disabilities, Single Parents, 55+, High unemployment areas, General, Parents of children with special needs
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors. Apply now and register instantly!
What you will do:
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
- Our most prolific freelancers who deliver consistently good quality earn over USD 3000 per month
- Additional fees of up to 20%
- No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite candidates from any location to apply
What you need
A Post Doc/PhD/Masters/Bachelors degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in Physics and Optics [detailed subject-area list below]
Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Cactus Communications has international subsidiaries and offers editing, translation, medical writing, and other services to researchers, academic journals, and organizations worldwide. We serve more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries and have extensive experience engaging our global community of 800+ freelancers.
Detailed subject-area list
Acoustics and ultrasonics, Applied physics, Astronomy and astrophysics, Atomic and molecular physics, Condensed matter physics, High-energy and particle physics, Lasers, Linear physics, Magnetism, Medical physics, Nonlinear physics, Nuclear physics, Optics, Other – Physics, Plasma, Quantum physics, Radiation, Solid-state physics, Statistical and mathematical physics, Theoretical physics, Photonics, Imaging physics, Photovoltaics, Spintronics and plasmonics
Please note that we are currently not hiring from the State of New York. You could email us your resumes at email@example.com, and we will let you know if there are any suitable openings in the future.