Please follow the link to apply:
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors. Apply now and register instantly!
What you will do:
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
- Our most prolific freelancers who deliver consistently good quality earn over USD 3000 per month
- Additional fees of up to 20%
- No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite candidates from any location to apply
What you need:
- A Post Doc/PhD/Masters/Bachelors degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in the Materials Science CoE [detailed subject-area list below]
- Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
To apply, please email [email protected] with your updated CV at the earliest!
Detailed subject-area list:
Ceramics and composites, Electrode materials, Electronic, optical, and magnetic materials, Fibers and glass, Material synthesis and processes, Materials engineering, Materials physics, Materials science, Metallurgy, Metallurgy, metals, and alloys, Nanofabrication, Nanotechnology, Other - Materials science.
Please note that we are currently not hiring from the State of New York. You could email us your resumes at [email protected], and we will let you know if there are any suitable openings in the future.