Please follow the link to apply:
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors. Apply now and register instantly!
What you will do:
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
- Our most prolific freelancers who deliver consistently good quality earn over USD 3000 per month
- Additional fees of up to 20%
- No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite candidates from any location to apply
What you need:
- A Post Doc/PhD/Masters/Bachelors degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in the Engineering and Technology CoE [detailed subject-area list below]
- Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Detailed subject-area list:
Engineering and Technology:
Aeronautical engineering, Automobile engineering, Biomedical engineering, Civil and structural engineering, Control and systems engineering, Industrial and manufacturing engineering, Marine engineering, Mechanical engineering, Other - Engineering and technology, Robotics.
Please note that we are currently not hiring from the State of New York. You could email us your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will let you know if there are any suitable openings in the future.