Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
Our fraud analysts are our elite cyber detectives. They are tasked with highly intricate data manipulation, logic automation and monitoring. Whatever field you’ll take, the goal is the same – crush online fraud. You’ll work with some of the sharpest minds in the industry in a highly technical environment, we’ll even teach you how to code! Working closely with fellow analysts, data scientists and developers, you’ll create new features and constantly optimize one of the most advanced AI system in existence. In parallel you’ll directly interact with customers to understand their pain points and provide the best security solution the market can offer.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong experience in an analytical role (preferably dealing with Big Data) with ample examples of data manipulation, modelling or logic automation
- High technical aptitude – high proficiency in Excel and solid SQL (or equivalent) skills are a must. Coding experience is a big plus
- Solid analytical skills, for example gained through academic research, relevant work experience or research projects
- You have an incredible eye for details and moreover, you can reflect them on the big picture at the same time
- Payments, Risk or Cyber-Security background is a big plus
- You are fluent in business English and possess great verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Take on the challenge of fighting the good fight against cybercriminals, shoulder to shoulder with top industry experts, using
the most advanced AI technology
- Go back to school! Participate in our “Code Academy” to ramp up your technical skills, go through our Payments and Fraud 101 training courses to become an industry expert
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration (salary + shares)
- A brand-new office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin