Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning speed and it’s certainly not for the faint of heart.
We celebrate diversity and push everyone to do more with less, while creating and championing a culture that empowers everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing.
Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale-up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together and savvy commercial teams work with finance folks to invent new business models.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software.
Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
About the role :
We are establishing our France office in Sophia Antipolis, France and are seeking an energetic, confident and experienced office manager to manage our office and HR needs in France.
- Managing and Administering our France Payroll & Benefits
- Working with the Global Recruiting Team to bring great talent into Builder.ai in a way that excites
- Collaborating with stakeholders to create and deliver engaging recruitment processes
- Use data to analyse performance and identify opportunities to drive improvements
- Working with the Global People Team to create great onboarding experiences for new hires
- Manage ATS and HRIS software, including record creation, offboarding and benefits registration
- Coordinate Employee and Customer Events
- Be a first point of contact for all People-related activities
- Overseeing the work of all office employees to ensure they have the environment to work productively and meet deadlines to company standards
- Creating an office budget and ensuring all employees follow it
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances and electronics as required
- Interviewing and training new office employees and organizing their employment paperwork
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Able to influence hiring managers with regards to recruitment practice and selection activities.
- Excellent working knowledge of an ATS & HRIS - Workable & Hibob preferable
- Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- A sense of urgency and pace with a delivery focus, you are target driven
- Strong candidate satisfaction focus, able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals.
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- 24 days of paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and have fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place
- Medical insurance