Our mission is to challenge a market dominated by investment banks and financial advisors. Our vision is to become a reference point for all aspects of private equity transactions globally.
IDN is a unique platform connecting leading private equity firms specializing in infrastructure investments (first step) with investment opportunities. Those opportunities are originated and shared into the platform by a network of high-profile, independent senior industry executives (ex-CEO type): we call these guys Senior Advisors.
Ours has been quite of a journey so far. Within 6 months, we moved from the idea stage to managing a network of hundreds of Senior Advisors, brokering investment opportunities with some of the largest private equity infrastructure investors on the planet. We now look forward to the next stage of growth with confidence, aiming to raise a Series A next year.
To enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to expand the team by hiring a first talented individual in Q4 2021 and a few more in the following months. The ideal candidate should be humble enough to learn from us first, hungry enough to become better than us then, and willing to take on leadership responsibilities as the team grows.
Working directly with IDN's Founders, your success will be linked to your ability to build and nurture strong relationships with high-profile senior executives and investors alike. Outstanding C-level communications skills, trustworthiness, and respectability are the keys to succeed in this. Also, negotiation and commercial skills, business acumen, flexibility and adaptability are fundamental skills in our job.
The work is going to be very dynamic and multifaceted. The key focus will be to build up (business development) and manage (account management) a portfolio of Senior Advisors, advise and guide them on how to pursue and present multi-million £ transactions, and be the point of reference for the parties during negotiations, to begin with. Openness to support the Founders in any other task, from fundraising to shareholders relation, is also required.
- Around 2 years' work experience ideal, but open to consider candidates with more/less experience. Bonus if in investment banking or private equity/infrastructure related.
- Native-level written (required) and spoken English. A second European language is highly preferred but not necessary (bonus for Spanish or German)
- A basic understanding of private equity and/or infrastructure investment is ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills, respectability, and presentability. You have to convince C-level professionals to trust and being advised by you. We can help along the way, but you must already have some magic inside.
- A genuine drive to outperform and take on leadership responsibilities without being exceedingly competitive. We want someone who aims at the top, but that doesn't reach it by undermining colleagues.
- High attention to details (we mean it).
- Brave and hungry enough to become the first employee of a disruptive startup
- All the other usual stuff….
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package, depending on experience
- Salary increase after probation period
- Options in the company
- Full flexibility on working hours
- Fully remote position, with quarterly corporate retreats in different European cities
- As the first employee, possibility to grow fast and step into a management position as we expand