In Hays we are experts in the labour market and we have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty worldwide.
We are collaborating with a leading AI start-up, which is transforming the current Connected Homes into real Intelligent Homes. AI-powered houses that sense and learn transparently from people’s daily habits and act proactively without any human intervention, focusing on people’s real concerns, like Elderly People Care, Security, or Energy Savings.
We offer a unique startup culture, a very open and agile environment with no fixed schedules where you can learn every day. A Living office at a singular country house with many company benefits like a full kitchen, swimming pool, BBQ, playground, … And the most important thing, being part of a top talent team of many different disciplines around We are looking for a Firmware Engineer to be working their office located in Sevilla.
- Working at the software team designing, implementing, reviewing, testing and maintaining your own code.
- Take risks and be responsible and accountable for your own technical decisions.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to understand the business and technical scopes of the requirements and support breaking them into User Stories.
- Hands-on experience in embedded software development with Linux and custom OS/Kernel compiling (buildroot, Yocto).
- Proven experience developing OTA updates. Experience with C++ and object-oriented programming.
- Technical experience with the following software stack and libraries: GIT, Docker, Gradle, SCons, Make/Autoconf, Boost, Protocol Buffers,...
- Experience working in Scrum teams.
- Previous experience in a hardware & software startup with similar roles
If this job description sounds like you… Hurry up send us your CV!