What type of breed are we looking for?
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will help deliver timely results and creative solutions to improve the quality of our work as the business grows. This role will provide you with many opportunities to make a visible impact and contribute to delivering strategic initiatives.
- In your role, you’ll be joining the finance department and takin up the responsibility for building financial models that will enable senior leadership to make effective decisions about the company’s cost base and revenue projections
- Presenting, analyzing and interpreting relevant financial data
- Managing budgeting process including annual review and analysis of department specific budgets and monthly/quarterly actual vs budget tracking
- Partnering with key business areas to perform strategic analysis and modeling to help inform department specific spending and decisions
- Analyzing competitor performance and market trends
- Establishing and reporting key operating metrics used to drive the business to greater efficiencyPreparing and delivering daily, weekly and monthly management reports to key constituents
- Develop cost center reporting
- Writing commentary that adds value and draws attention to key issues and/or perspectives
- Support the Marketing team in developing/tracking budgets, forecasts and actuals
- Evaluate ROI on spend
- Other ad hoc analysis and projects as required
Skills & tricks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Accounting / Economics
- Analytical mindset and strong and strong organizational skills.
- Functioning effectively in an especially fast-paced start-up operating environment, managing time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
- A minimum of 5 years relative experience
- We’re an international company, you need to be great with English, Dutch & French
- Highly motivated individual interested in working in a team-oriented environment
Which pack are you joining?
We’re just a bunch of animal-loving, purpose-driven, startup-minded pals.
Here at Edgard & Cooper, we’re big fans of purpose, curiosity and learning on the job. We’re a young international company, and we’re growing fast. That means we’re always looking for people who want to skill-up, who want to be challenged, and who want to make a positive impact.
Just like our dogs – Edgard and Cooper – we’re friendly and fun, with an insatiable hunger for life. Want to come and play?