Gocase is a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great design can brighten up your day and a great phone case company keeps it going. We are all about fun and innovation and we’re not afraid to share it.
We're looking for a Financial Controller Intern who is passionate, but is also hungry to get involved in all aspects of a fast-growing startup.
We are looking for a full-time intern to start in our Amsterdam office in August for a minimum period of 6 months. We believe that for a more complete internship cycle at our company the ideal period is 12 months.
What does a day look like? You will deal with...
Bookkeeping entries and system
Analyze performance and management indicators
As we are a start-up you will also assist with several other projects
Why work for us? Because...
...you'll be given the opportunity and responsibility not just to do a job, but to help build a business, and grow personally and professionally.
...our office is located in the heart of Amsterdam (Leidseplein).
...all Gocase interns are paid 750€/month based on a 40-hour work week.
…we are a young company created by young people in a very international environment, so you will have the opportunity to work with nice people from many different nationalities like Brazilians, Italians, French, Dutch, Spanish… So at GocaseLand we speak English
What we expect from you:
- Openness to discuss and defend your ideas.
- Openness to receive feedbacks to changes/improvements.
- Pro-activity with new ideas, solutions and suggestions.
- Integration/ participation with the other teammates.
- You will be asked for your opinion, so have them!
- Be positive and nice with other people.
- Be accurate in work time and delivering the assignments/ tasks.