Financial Controller - London
KeyNest is a fast-growing network of shops where Airbnb hosts, property managers and estate agents can securely store their keys so that their guests / new tenants / cleaners / contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them. We are a global partner of Airbnb and have checked-in more than 500,000 guests.
We’re looking for a francophone financial controller to lead the day to day finance function, reporting into the founders in a centralised role, working from our London office.
As part of one of a very fast-growing company there will be opportunities for growth into a future FD role. This is a great role for an accountant or Assistant Financial Controller to join one of London’s fastest growing PropTech start-ups.
- Liaising with internal operations teams and external advisors
- Running payroll / managing payroll providers for France & UK
- Bookkeeping using Xero in all countries where we operate
- VAT returns (including MOSS) and YE tax returns for France & UK
- Setting up and maintaining systems and processes to manage information flow between Xero, Chargebee, our payment processors and our bank accounts
- Assisting commercial team with client invoicing in all countries where we operate
Who we are looking for
- Strong background in finance
- Comfortable dealing with French accountants and French administration
- Excellent at building relationships internally
- Able to learn & set up different systems quickly
- Pragmatic, enthusiastic, and ambitious
- Strong on cost control
- Experience with SMEs a plus
- Excellent or native French required
What we offer
- Key role with increasing responsibility in a well-funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Unparalleled opportunities to develop your career as the company develops rapidly
- Competitive compensation package
- Study support towards professional qualification
- Central London Office (flexibility to work from our Paris Office occasionally if desired)
If you’re keen to join the team, send us your CV at [email protected] – no recruiters please.