The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you'll advocate for the Google Cloud Platform as enabling technology for business innovation. You'll introduce Google Cloud Platform to our customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem. You'll also manage customer and stakeholder relationships.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Google Cloud Platform solutions through strategic solution proposals, references, and analyst data.
- Work with wider Google Ads and Google Cloud account teams to develop and drive pipeline and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
- Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal review, and procurement. Maintain records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections.
- Build a pipeline of customers within your vertical.
- Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources and provide input on current materials offering ideas on how to improve them.
- Experience in direct client sales/management.
- Experience working across technology and cloud computing sales.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently.
- Experience in sales and relationship management with a technology platform or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience building and maintaining excellent relationships with accounts.
- Knowledge of Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies, and how cloud technologies (PaaS and IaaS) work together to drive technology adoption within the existing large-account base.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage with developer audiences as well as IT and business leaders.