Field Sales Manager Obesity (m/f/d)
Do you wish to lead and develop a dynamic and high-performing team of Key Account Managers in the Business Unit Obesity in our Austrian affiliate? Do you have a strong pharmaceutical background with in-depth sales experience and would like to make a difference in the lives of people living with obesity?
Do you bring a positive “can-do attitude”, show strategic impact and influence towards our key stakeholders? Are you motivated by working in a fast-paced “start-up” environment? If your answer is YES to all these questions, we have a challenging and exciting job opportunity for you as Field Sales Manager for Austria.
About the department
The Obesity Business Unit is accountable for marketing and sales of products in the industry-leading obesity portfolio.
About the position
The position is based in Austria, ideally in the greater area of Vienna (home office based) and is reporting to our Business Unit Director Obesity at Novo Nordisk Austria. As a Field Sales Manager you will be leading, coaching and developing a team of about 5 Sales employees (potentially more in the future).
Furthermore, you would proactively manage our key stakeholders in the region within the frame of key account management. Establish and maintain effective, cross-functional internal business relationships for successful collaboration.
Efficiently plan, coordinate, and control our sales force activities, as well as sales processes. effectively implement our company strategy, successfully develop, and manage all sales and action plans in order to achieve company goals. Actively participate in congresses, conferences, and other Sales events.
As people leader you will act as a role model on leadership behaviour and cross-functional cooperation. Naturally, you will also ensure that business ethics, quality and compliance is adhered to in your team.
- You have several years of practical experience in field of Sales with excellent product and portfolio knowledge.
- You have a very strong market and customer understanding, as well as good know-how of business processes and competitive dynamics in a changing environment.
- Your excellent leadership skills are focused on dialogue, communication, collaboration, and motivation.
- You are characterized by your strategic, analytical, and conceptual thinking and result-driven skills.
- You have a positive charisma and a very strong team orientation.
- You also convince through your very good communication and contact skills.
- You are confident with MS Office programmes and IT systems.
- You have excellent German and English language skills in both written and spoken.
At Novo Nordisk, we strive for excellence. You share the same passion and commitment as our employees in our journey to make a difference to patients’ lives. In exchange, we offer you the chance of a lifetime to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from unmatched opportunities for professional and personal development.
We offer competitive compensation based on the collective labour agreement, reflecting your competencies and experience, starting at EUR 70.000 annual gross salary. In addition, we offer a yearly Sales incentive bonus, a voluntary company pension plan as well as fringe benefits.