Looking for a flexible new career with high earning potentials?
Become a Thomas Sanderson Field Sales Executive and you can enjoy a successful career around your lifestyle and family.
What does the role involve?
Our Field Sales Executives drive to customer's home to assess the customer requirements, demonstrate our premium bespoke blinds, shutters & curtains from the comfort of the customer home.
The role of Field Sales Executives is to offer a high level of customer service ensuring we deliver a tailored and personal experience.
What experience do I need to succeed?
To become a successful Field Sales Executive, you will require:
- Excellent people skills
- A passion for design
- Drive to succeed
- A full driving license and your own vehicle
Why Thomas Sanderson?
Here at Thomas Sanderson, our aim is to provide the best possible experience for every customer. The quality and beauty of our blinds, shutters and curtains along with our premium customer service means customers fall in love with our products, making your job easier.
Our field sales team are self-employed and currently earning an average of £30k-60k in their first year with our fantastic uncapped commission structure.
With an initial start-up investment from yourself you'll receive…
- Inbound UK call centre that will qualify, book and confirm your leads – No cold calling!
- Your own Android tablet with our user-friendly pricing programs and elearning platforms.
- A Designer Sales Kit with everything you'll need to inspire our customers and support you in running your own successful business.
- Our £11 million marketing budget is to support your business, you may have seen our recent Channel 4 advert.
- Full training, guidance and support right from the start and throughout your career.
- After 6 months with the business, a car leasing scheme will be available.
Love the idea of becoming a Field Sales Executive?