Founded in 2010, Anthemis Group is the leading venture investment and advisory firm at the centre of a vibrant ecosystem of startups and financial institutions, dedicated to reinventing financial services for the digital age. We are committed investors, thoughtful advisors, active conveners and enthusiastic problem solvers who share a passion for technology and a belief in the transformative power of digital financial services.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support four Partners with high quality administrative and clerical assistance, working proactively and often without guidance to deliver the best service. The successful candidate will be based at our London office.
- Providing diary support for the Partners, coordinating internal and external meetings and workshops with clients, shareholders and other key contacts
- Managing extensive and complex travel (mainly international), accommodation & visa arrangements
- Producing background research, presentations and briefs
- Processing expenses
- Ad hoc administrative support to the Advisory & Investment teams
- Previous experience in managing multiple executives at the same time
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Flexible (available outside of regular working hours if/when necessary)
- Comfortable with ambiguity & complexity
- High level of discretion & confidentiality
- Caring, diligent, pro-active
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Highly adaptable to work in small and large teams
- Experience ideally in financial services
Appropriate working permit in UK/EU.
- The opportunity to develop professionally at one of the most respected financial services technology players and interact with our broader ecosystem, all within a flexible working environment.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching & Group Life Assurance Scheme 4 x salary benefit
- Holidays - it's important you take time off! You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays, so a total of 33 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, pamper sessions and office snacks to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
To apply please visit https://www.workable.com/j/C0369A139C