allymatch is the world’s first smart B2B matchmaking platform changing the way companies find international partnerships in the manufacturing industry. Located in Mainz, we make innovation possible by bringing partners together for collaboration. Creating something new which was never built before requires a team of dedicated and passionate people who all share the same mission – If you are eager to grow your skill set and personality in an expanding team; consider yourself as willing to learn continuously, results-driven, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and want to go for the next big step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an Events Management Intern with experience planning events. You will assist the event planning process from start to finish, coordinating with the team, vendors, speakers, partners, and sponsors. As a point of contact for B2B events, you will also coordinate with potential attendees such as high-level executives, start-up founders, and government personnel. Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or similar, excellent communication and organizational skills, and has a great deal of self-sufficiency in accomplishing their duties. If you like working in friendly multicultural environments and would like to grow with us, we look forward receiving your application!
- Assist team with day-to-day operations and event planning
- Answer incoming calls and assist in answering questions about allymatch and our events
- Assist in managing projects for the events and coordinate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during event planning and event day
- Assist in the communication in the acquisition of partners, speakers, and sponsors
- Assist in organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Collaboration in the conception and design of print and digital marketing communication materials (flyers, brochures, invitation letters, website, social media, presentations, etc.)
- Help build and adhere to an event budget to avoid project overruns
- Assist with event set up, tear down and follow-ups
- Assist with projects in the areas of marketing, event development and sponsorship as needed
- Participation in the further development of our event platform and other event formats.
- Track event key performance areas and identify items to work on for future events
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Hospitality Management, Events Management, Business Management, International Relations or similar
- Experience in the conception and planning of events, ideally in an international environment.
- Interest and knowledge on our subjects: innovation, foreign trade, industry, start-up ecosystem, etc.
- Good understanding of MS-Office package, experience with CMS and CRM software and knowledge of Adobe Suite would be a plus.
Independent, self-responsible, and flexible
- Quick assessment and analytical skills
- Resilient and able to solve problems
- Ability to keep calm in complex situations
- Ability work under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Able to organize your work and improvise as needed
- Comfortable with doing business on an international and executive level
- Fluent German and strong English skills, additional languages are a bonus
Do you love music? Do you sing or play an instrument? You can join our company band! What’s better than letting off a little steam after the hard work week with a jam session? Let us know if you have musical passion/talent!
Please email your Cover Letter & CV to Isinay Kemmler, Founder and CEO: [email protected]
Website: www.allymatch.com Phone: +49 (0) 6131 58 45 755