• Identify and establish key prospective Life Science customers in the pharmaceutical, biotech and university segments.
• Promote the Company’s competitive position, products, and services.
• Plan and execute individual strategic and tactical sales – including marketing plans.
• Achieve profitable sales targets in the assigned territories.
• Establish and maintain good customer relations to grow sales.
• Provides high quality and effective pre-sales and post-sales support.
• Presence at exhibitions and organization of client seminars and congresses.
• Assist in sales planning, which includes an analysis of vendors and selling techniques, consumer research, sales budgets, and quotas.
• Follow up of product evaluations in the centers, and feedback of field information, including equipment demonstration and installation.
• Maintain files on all accounts and submit required reports in a timely manner.
We are looking for:
– Master (or above) degree in Biology or Bioengineering.
– Entrepreneurial spirit with the hands-on attitude.
– Dynamic, pragmatic and results-oriented.
– Understanding of automation systems within the laboratory environment.
– Ideally few years of sales experience to pharmaceutical customers or at least proven experience as Application Specialist in the Life Sciences industry.
– Understanding the French and European markets.
– Fluent in English and French, any additional languages is a plus.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Good self-organization and presentation skills.
– Ability to work within a start-up, hands-on environment.
– Willingness to travel across Europe (up to 40%).