Become a part of the change in retail BI
incuda BI is the Business Intelligence solution multi-channel retailers, offered as SaaS or in-house license.
incuda enables the change from traditional to a data-driven business. We empower retailers with our BI platform, knowledge & expertise and help them to stay focused on the business by handling end-to-end transition, integration and operations of the BI.
While already in the market for six years, we are still a young company at heart, with strong growth and a dynamic culture.
To strengthen our team in Munich we are seeking to recruit a
ETL and Data Warehouse Lead Developer (m/f)
- Coach and develop the small team of ETL and DWH experts
- Design and implement ETL processes and connectors to source systems
- Support the overall improvement of our ETL and DWH system
- Improve documentation, quality and testing standards
- Management of internal projects
- Onboarding and development of newly hires and interns
- First project management and team lead experience in a young and growing company is mandatory - having worked in a retail or eCommerce environment is an advantage
- Experience with (analytical) database systems in a Data Warehouse context
- Experience with at least one ETL tool (e.g. Pentaho Data Integration)
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large amounts of data
- Experience using Java and Big Data related technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and Kafka are a plus
- Good grasp of the German or English language
What we offer:
A motivated team, interesting tasks and innovative and dynamic customers. You will be able to take on responsibility in a young company and help us and our customers to grow and be successful.
Tell us what motivates you and why you want to work for us.