GoStudent Published: May 7, 2021
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK: https://frontier.jobs/jobs/amI6ZXUtMjE5MTU5 GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +86M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. +400 employees spread over our 7 offices across Europe.We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today’s primary and high school students.
- Call parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how GoStudent and our service work.
- Understand the needs of the students, pair them with the ideal tutor and organise trial sessions.
- Convince leads to buy packages worth €300 to €7,000.
- Help your new customers make the best possible use of our platform and introduce them to our Customer Success Team.
- Share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve our product and internal processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Ambition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivate you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance.
- Extrovert: You are open-minded and self-confident, you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you.
- Doer attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Team player: You like to spend time with your colleagues, share your knowledge and go one step further to achieve the team goal.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritize your tasks and leads.
- German is your mother tongue and you are familiar with the German or Austrian school system.
- Good knowledge of English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An annual gross salary of €27,600 (or more) + average monthly gross bonus of €1,000.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a<opportunity</b
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open- minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in Düsseldorf
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills