FACTOR10 is using digital transformation in order to make a positive impact and sustainable change in our society and business world. We offer services and products that help create digital ecosystems, foster the beneficial use of new technologies and create innovative, sustainable business models. We reach our goal by combining the virtues of startups (innovation, speed & bold mindset) with the strengths of large, established organizations and corporations.
FACTOR10 is a company with 40+ successful serial entrepreneurs, investors, experienced HW & SW developers who founded and exited startups. We want to co-create a better future by building truly disruptive business models. We have deep entrepreneurial experience, take co-accountability in the digital transformation & jointly prepare our customers for the challenges ahead.
- You will be constantly in contact with the C-levels of German and European economies
- You work independently and supervise your own project by acquiring new customers and building existing business relationships
- Research organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Take initiative and strive to make a remarkable contribution to the company
- Effectively interact and work with the C-Level
- Desire to learn more about Sales and the Solar Energy Sector
- Organizational and prioritization skills, focus on detail
- Ability to take direction as well as work independently
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and goal-oriented
- Native German Speaker. Good English skills is a must
- Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions
- Highly flexible and a proactive team player
What we offer:
- At least 6 months internship or hire as working student
- The opportunity to revolutionize the Solar Energy Sector
- Direct cooperation/communication with the founders
- A modern loft office in Berlin-Mitte
- A great company culture combining success and fun coworkers 😉
If you are interested, please send us your CV and 100 words motivation letter to Alwin Nagel at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application.