(Full-time internship, Berlin, 3 months, starting immediately)
COMPAIO IS A DIGITAL RETAIL BANKING ADVISOR FOR THE PRIVATE CUSTOMER...
... allowing the user to make use of a recommendation process from all over the world without having to think about opening hours. Compaio works with selected banks and not only saves sales-cost for the bank but also saves time for the customer.
All of this is enabled by a smart recommendation-algorithm, which guides the user individually along the financial key topics. The technology – combined with a storified, intuitive design and educational elements – offers transparency and comprehensibility to the user in such a complex theme.
Since May, compaio is proud to be a part of the Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator in Berlin.
- Day-to-day operations, closely with founding team
- Independent work and execution of strategic projects
- Process structuring and documentation
- Market and competitor analysis as well as research projects
- Various tasks in business development, finance, product management, marketing and sales
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high analytic skill
- Independent, structured and solution-focused method
- Confident skills in MS Office and established online tools
- Very good skills in German and English
- General interest in technology and startups
... AND WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun office at the Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator
- Valuable experience in entrepreneurship
- Steep learning curve, flat hierarchies & constantly new challenges
- Deep insights into german fintech- and startup-scene
- Option on permanent position as one oft the first employees