At Luminovo, our mission is to make AI easily usable and widely used. We currently focus on B2B deep learning projects and building tooling to automate common deep learning workflows.
Our team is diverse, international and fun and is made up of graduates from Stanford University, ETH Zurich, TUM and CDTM. After stints at Google, Intel and McKinsey, our two founders met at Stanford University and decided to relocate to Munich in 2017 to help European businesses accelerate the adoption of deep learning.
We love to work with exceptional people on interesting problems. So far, our clients include startups from Silicon Valley, mid-sized German companies, as well as established DAX corporations.
As an Entrepreneur-in-Residence in tandem with our founders, you act as an entrepreneur within our company defining, developing and implementing different projects in areas such as marketing, finance, operations and more.
Here are some examples of how we work:
- As we need to grow our team very fast, you will be responsible to find the best people that fit in our team and guide them through their onboarding journey ensuring they have a great experience
- You will create and define the HR strategy and own the process from employer branding to people development
- You will work collaboratively with our growth team to define new opportunities or new approaches on how we want to grow Luminovo
- You will draft and send work contracts and help us finding the best legal framework for our international hires
- In finance, you will help manage our accounting system and ensure we pay our bills and salaries on time
- We want you to have an interest in, and be open to learn about the technical aspects of artificial intelligence and what we do
- You should stay up to date with the AI landscape we operate in and any relevant news
- As our Chief Happiness Officer you will be responsible for proposing and organizing our team events, take care of company swag such as shirts and other fun things you can come up with to buy for our office
Here are some more fun facts about your internship at Luminovo:
- We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives, and paper reading groups to make sure we are constantly getting better at what we do.
- On the same note: we value psychological safety and honest feedback a lot! As an intern, as much as a full-time employee, we expect you to speak up and share your ideas about what we can improve within the company.
- We do regular company events together (just recently we went to Oktoberfest together and delivered a very average performance at one of the local pub quizzes; up next: a hiking trip to the Alps)
- We have a personal Barista at our current office, so no need to worry about making coffee during your internship. P.S. There is also free beer...
If you are just as excited as we are about growing a new AI startup, please apply at the following link: https://luminovo-jobs.personio.de/job/83046?_pc=38093#apply