- You create a variety of strategic partner projects as well as leading and implementing new business development arrangements.
- You build up sustainable structures for future project management.
- You will support and work closely with our C-Level in their operations to push and scale our business to the next level.
- You take care of internal projects and start new ones to keep improving our staff and grow our company.
- You assist our management team in decision making with data collection and analysis, such as evaluation of new business opportunities, competition and market analysis, etc.
- You graduate with a degree in Business.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience including internships in a fast pace environment (e.g. successful start-ups, consulting, investment banking)
- You offer excellent analytical skills and an extremely data-driven work ethic.
- You take responsibility for your tasks - from start to finish.
- You work in a structured way and keep an eye on the big picture without losing sight of the details.
- You speak German and English fluently
What we offer:
- A motivated, 100% open and transparent team culture
- Remote or in our brand new office
- Fully guided onboarding week
- Team events & weekly Meetups
- Workshops from Germany's best experts in different areas + other learning initiatives
- The opportunity to play an absolute integral part in the expansion of Germany's fastest-growing EdTech Startup.
- Direct impact with your decisions on millions of students from around the globe.
Our job offer
Entrepreneur in Residence - Data / Analysis / Startups (m/w/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.