ACTIVELY HIRING AMIDST COVID-19
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics; enabling Fortune 500 organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost.
Our technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities, where we are working with C-Level Executives of 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 largest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
Who We Are
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are a Unit made up of tenacious, ambitious and hungry individuals, who strive to constantly improve and pull together to achieve our ambitious goals. Our company values and genuine family-feel working relationships lead to a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
Whom are we looking for?
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive forward our American business and build a high performance team. We are looking for a highly motivated and driven sales manager, with experience of IT Solutions Sales.
• 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS enterprise sales
• 2+ years of experience in managing a high performing team
• Interest in Tech and Software Development
• Strong track record of achieving targets in delivering sales
• Outstanding communication skills and leading by example
• Experience of working in an SME or Start-up environment
• Experience in scaling a team from 7 to 30 people.
Given that our product measures the effort that teams make as they write software, we are results-oriented and pay a lot of attention to the work we are putting into our jobs – so the work you do will be highly visible to the whole team.
What does the role involve?
You will join the US team as a senior member of our established sales team. You will be involved in all aspects of our sales process from lead generation through to contracting and implementation of the product. You will be targeting senior IT executives within large enterprises.
Responsibilities of the role include the below areas. All necessary training and support to onboard your understanding of the product will be provided, including a 4 week mandatory training programme based in our London HQ.
- Identifying prospective customers
- Supporting maintenance of CRM system
- Closing deals including preparing presentations and contracts
- Lead generation through networking and outbound activities
- Maintaining sales reports and forecasts
- Attending client sales meetings for key accounts
- Applying negotiation skills
- Relationship building with C-level stakeholders
- Maintaining personal sales pipeline
- Full management responsibility of US sales team and revenue targets
- Reporting sales activity and revenue targets for US region to Global Head of Sales
- Interviewing and onboarding of new hires to the sales team
- Scaling and improving the sales process through strategic initiatives
- Onboarding new joiners and providing ongoing training for current US sales team
Being a growing company, employees’ work is not limited to their remit; there will be a need to fulfill miscellaneous tasks, go above and beyond the day-to-day and you will have the opportunity to implement new ideas and strategies to further the companies aims.
Why work for us?
A company with a bright future: After many years of research and development into BlueOptima’s technology, extending in advance of the company’s incorporation in 2007, the strong offering is driving healthy sales, which we expect to continue to grow rapidly. This will be coupled with an influx of further salespeople, which will present the opportunity for management of a growing team.
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.