Our HQ is in London, UK with 5 additional global offices in India, Mexico and the US.
BlueOptima’s technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities. We work with 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 biggest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS enterprise sales
- 2+ years of experience in managing a high performing team
- Demonstrable interest in Tech and Software Development
- Strong track record of achieving targets in delivering sales
- Outstanding communication skills and leading by example
- Experience of working in an SME or Start-up environment
You will join the EMEA/APAC team as a senior member of our established sales team. You will be involved in all aspects of our sales process from lead generation through to contracting and implementation of the product. You will be targeting senior IT executives within large enterprises.
- Identifying prospective customers
- Supporting maintenance of CRM system
- Closing deals including preparing presentations and contracts
- Lead generation through networking and outbound activities
- Maintaining sales reports and forecasts
- Attending client sales meetings for key accounts
- Applying negotiation skills
- Relationship building with C-level stakeholders
- Maintaining personal sales pipeline
- Leadership of a growing sales team
- Reporting sales activity
- Ownership of revenue targets
- Interviewing and onboarding of new hires to the sales team
Base: £32.5-36k (+ individual bonus + team bonus + commission)
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.