Enterprise Account Executive, selling across the Digital Experience vertical at a cutting edge company with next-generation global technology. Their Software division has real momentum… in the last 18 months they have hired x300 Sales and Leadership professionals which has helped them attain over $1.5 billion in revenue.
This role is to work within a new product line involving Collaboration Software which has a start-up mentality with a lot of autonomy and is focused around growth, but also offers the financial backing of a multi-billion dollar / FTSE 250 company.
The team so far has so far been effective at attracting and retaining talent in the organisation and are now going through a very rapid and dramatic acceleration. They need ambitious, driven motivated sales people to help increase top line revenues and have a competitive package to attract top talent.
Key aspects of the role will include:
· Hunt new logos/net new customers
· Work with customers, internal teams and Business Partners to drive new sales and expand existing business
· Work with the customers and Business Partners to grow market share within the portfolio
· Provide sales direction and leadership on an ongoing basis. Carry and Deliver on the quota
In ordered to be considered for this position you must have:
· 5+ Years experience in software sales/SaaS
· Experience in the CX / Digital Experience space, with knowledge and experience in Collaboration Software is a MUST
· A motivated attitude and a defined skillset in hunting new logos
· Exceptional presentation skills necessary to effectively deliver executive-level and value-based presentations
· Exceptional leadership skills to help cultivate, guide, and motivate high-performance sales/pre-sales team members
The successful candidate will be autonomous and accountable. You must have a transparent and authentic communication style with the intellectual curiosity to think strategically. Driven and confident candidates will thrive in this entrepreneurial business.