Who We Are:
At MERGERWARE , we understand and embrace the impact digital software platform is having on the world around us. Whether it’s helping patients find the best available healthcare or farmers studying their agricultural data, software is changing everything about the way we live and do business. MERGERWARE can lead world-class organizations to become bigger and one face to their customers by accelerating M&A integration for the deals they make and realizing the value creation and synergy realization quicker. Our goal is to empower companies and their employees work on M&A integration and maximize the impact created within their deal process through MergerWare digital platform. To achieve this, we are constantly searching for the best talent to help lead this growth and eventually become the leaders of tomorrow.
Who You Are:
We are seeking motivated individuals to join the our team as an Enterprise Sales Account manager. This role is critical to our philosophy of success within the M&A market and offers exciting room for growth to those individuals looking to build their career. The successful Enterprise Sales Account manager will be able to effectively articulate the value proposition of the company’s product and service portfolio toward new business acquisitions and product expansion across US, Europe and India.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new opportunities for the company’s M&A digital products and services
- Manages existing clients while selling additional applications and services
- Cold calling and heavy prospecting for new business via phone, email, marketing campaigns, LinkedIn, social media and referrals
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for new and existing business within a sales territory that ensures maximum penetration and achievement of sales quota
- Effectively articulates and delivers value propositions for the company’s product portfolio based upon ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Works in a fast paced and dynamic high-growth environment with an amazing team
- Works with clients to identify and develop product roadmaps for platform upgrades, add-on product modules, professional services, and other integrations.
- Executes against the major milestones of the Sales Process including serving as a focal point for all customer service issues and escalations, managing account profiles and sales activity reports, and staying up-to-date on company’s latest products and target industries
(i) Skills & Requirements
- MBA from top business school .Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain or Sales management preferred
- 5+ years of experience selling Total Value of Ownership / Enterprise-level applications at the C-level or direct to business owners
- Experience and success selling Enterprise solutions software (SaaS) or high-value services
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota at a $1.5M level or above
- Excellent organization, analytical, and time management skills along with a high degree of patience and persistence while always retaining a heavy customer focus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading customer meetings and presenting to Senior or Executive level
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com as well as Solution Selling® or similar sales processes but not mandatory.
- Travel to worldwide location required.