Hi! We are Billie: a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We have a world-class team and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company. Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable, state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against the open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches.
As Billie.io Boost expands throughout the market, the Sales department is growing with it as we scale up the team throughout 2021. The team is a dynamic sales force with a ‘go-get-them’ attitude and we want someone with a strong level of energy and enthusiasm that will help accelerate the team and company. This role offers an existing combination of consultative sales, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills and expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Take full control of getting our product to market, focussing on Enterprise level partners
- Generate your own prospects and guide them through the whole sales cycle to contract signed
- Take complete control of your own time, portfolio of clients and strategy to ensure accounts performance in terms of sales, profitability, quality and service
- Work closely with our Product and Marketing team, aligning on strategy and development
- As our team is growing, you will be able to mentor and coach our junior sales team members
- You have more that 5 years of experience in managing full sales cycles
- You are able to attract and negotiate high profile clients and close deals with C-Level executives
- You are able to leverage the power of negotiation to see through a full sales cycle
- You have experience in forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
- You are interested in how technology positively impacts B2B processes with an understanding of SAAS
- You are able to recognise opportunity and jump on the chance of success
- You have Native proficiency in German and good understanding of English
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe with a great mission: empower small businesses through automation and innovation!
- One of the most competitive virtual shares incentive schemes in the German market.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing fintech startups in Europe
- One of the most competitive virtual shares incentive schemes in the German market!
- Relocation bonus if you have to move to Berlin. We also offer free German classes.
- You’ll work with a flexible working schedule to be able to unlock your full productivity levels, with opportunities to work 50% of your time remotely
- You will have access to a personal Learning and Development budget, to spend on conferences, books, or any other learning materials you may feel may support your personal growth
- 5 extra paid days for children sickness days
- Access to a centrally located office in the heart of Berlin
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!