We are looking for exceptional sales individuals to help drive continued growth with enterprise clients. If you have drive, ambition and are excited by being part of our journey, then come join us!
If you are interested in applying for this job, please make sure you meet the following requirements as listed below.
We are a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders.
Our unique apprenticeships serve as an alternative to the traditional college and university system. Our impact focuses on three primary areas: measuring potential beyond academics to recruit apprentices, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning programs, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital and strong networks through a thriving community both on and offline.
In Europe we are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
2021 is going to be big
As a company we have big plans, to continue our expansion and growth in the U.K., but also launching our programmes in the US.
We want to build an iconic company that becomes one of the great European businesses of our generation.
To kick start the year we announced our Series B funding round. At $44 million, it’s the largest venture raise from a UK EdTech company in history.
The round, which was led by General Catalyst, also features GV (Google Ventures), and includes Audacious Ventures, Latitude and SemperVirens.
Index Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners, who contributed to a $16 million Series A investment last year, also participated in the round.
Our aim is to become the first tech unicorn in the world with a social mission. To help achieve our goal we are looking to scale our world-class GTM team, led by Jeremy Duggan and Steve McCluskey.
Both of whom have an impressive track record of taking three previous tech companies to a billion-dollar valuation, most recently, AppDynamics, from $100M to $3.
7 billion - in just four and a half years.
We are looking for exceptional sales individuals to help drive continued growth with enterprise clients here in the UK.
What you bring
- You have direct experience in an enterprise B2B sales environment, 3-5 years of closing experience
- You have a proven track record in driving new business pipeline and are always looking for ways to grow business with clients
- You have demonstrated excellence in the past and are someone who is highly achievement orientated
- You want to learn and can absorb and understand complex subjects quickly
- You love building new business. You have the hustle and will go above and beyond to build our brand
- You are high energy and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- You care deeply about client experience and building long-lasting relationships
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good
- You build a thorough sales process, ensuring leads are correctly qualified and expectations are set
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Excellent base salary and OTE (50 : 50 split).
- Equity. One of our core values is we are all owners so we make sure everyone has a piece of the pie.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays to keep the tank topped up.
- Pension scheme.
- Perkbox benefits, for everything from phone insurance to gym membership.
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in.
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics).
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun.
Location: Remote working with roughly 1 day a week in our Baker Street office
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.