- Maximum of 30 hrs teaching per week (Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 17:00 pm; with 2 lunch break in between).
- Corporate with the academic manager to ensure the efficient operation of the center.
- Lesson plans.
- Attend center social events.
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing new students.
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including but not limited to demo classes among others.
- English Speakers with standard Accent.
- Bachelor degree or above: English majors are preferred but not a requirement.
- Internationally recognized TEFL, TESOL or CELTA Certificate is preferred.
- Teaching license issued by your home country is considered a strong asset.
- Must possess group classes teaching experience.
- Love working in the teaching field.
- Excellent communication skills during Teacher-Student class interaction.
- Good interaction abilities.
- Be active, courteous, patient, caring and engaging as a teacher.
- $2000 - $3500 (USD) per month
- Accommodation Allowance
- Flight reimbursement and trip back home covered
- Comprehensive holiday packages
- Visa applying and registration assistance
- Free Chinese Courses
- Opportunities of Promotion
- Referral Bonuses
- Among others
For more information, click on:
http://www.chinainternshipplacements.com/teach-english-in-china/ - For more information – Program Page
[email protected] – send CV