Engineering Manager (m/w/x)
Join us to transform the European healthcare sector!
Doctolib is one of the most exciting start-up in Europe, with a product used by 35 millions users and a community of more than 80000 doctors and practitioners.. and it is only the beginning!
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe :
- For patients : Doctolib is a free, online booking service to find a nearby health practitioner & book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks.
- For doctors and hospitals : Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization and build a premium patient experience.
Doctolib is now looking for an Engineering Manager with senior leadership experience and passion for high-quality coding to scale-up our Developers teams.
- Build and lead features team of full-stack developers
- Active participation in the roadmap planning and ensure a delivery in time and quality.
- Train and foster your team (e.g. continuous coaching, individual development plans).
- Taking end-to-end ownership of the team’s products and features.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and other Engineering Managers to maximize efficiency and effectivity between the tech centers in Berlin and Paris
- Ensure in collaboration with HR to hire & retain the best Developers.
- Be the first technical contact point to for internal stakeholders and external partners.
- You’re experienced in leading development teams (with more than 3 developer) for longer than 3 years.
- You worked as a full-stack developer for more than 5 years (ideally mastering a MVC framework and working on backend functionalities)
- You still have passion for high-quality coding, and are willing to be still hands-on coding.
- Experience managing technical projects.
- Ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies for a given problem.
- Solid understanding of the business challenges of your company.
- Willingness to develop super robust and secure products, you think that everything should be tested and you are convinced that eXtreme programming practices are a must.
- User-oriented and very good product sense.
- Amazing team player mindset and passionate leader, willing to give ownership to your team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What do we offer?
- A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about common goals & values!
- A life-changing product.
- A tailor fit ramp-up Doctolib Career path program.
- A leadership academy.
- Time and budget for self-development (conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meet-ups and conferences).
- Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
- Team building with DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
Looking forward to hearing from you!