Are you enthusiastic about the future of sustainable mobility? You’d like to contribute to the transformation of public transport, making it digital and more attractive?
Do you enjoy working towards company goals in a team that is motivated, diverse, and multinational?
As the market leader in on-demand technology and mobility services, door2door provides public transport companies with the tools needed for them to implement an autonomous and fully integrated MaaS system.
Our technology is already being used in major German cities, regional centers, and rural areas. Our products and services enjoy top ratings.
We firmly believe mobility should focus on people, not vehicles, and we take a strong partnership approach with public transport companies.
Succeeding together - this is how we live every day.
We are a member of the World Economic Forum and number 8 on LinkedIn’s list of top startup employers.
About Your Future Team
You will be heading the Passenger Team which is responsible for creating the passenger experience and enabling users to use our mobility solutions with ease and confidence.
We are building a first-class user experience from searching, through booking and payment all while ensuring accessibility and flexibility.
Being an Engineering Manager at door2door means you’ll make sure that your team’s engagement, happiness, growth, and productivity are high.
You’ll be the ambassador of our culture and values. You can expect to code 30 - 50% of your time and work closely with team members on the technical aspects of our products.
Your team will be expecting you to support them in their growth, by setting high-performance standards and serving as a mentor.
You'll also work to bring the team closer to the company goals and vision while creating a collaborative and fun environment.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver projects and to turn clear technical visions into reality
- Manage a team of 6 engineers, including a new manager who you can mentor and help to grow
- Dedicate 30 - 50% of your time to hands-on coding
- Participate in strategies to promote employee engagement and alignment with the company’s vision and mission
- Drive and conduct Performance and Compensation Reviews, that are fair and aligned with company’s processes and policies
- Create a working environment that allows creativity, collaboration, and freedom of opinions.
You will need to have
- 4+ years working as a Software Developer, ideally with backend or mobile development experience
- Proficiency with software development best practices
- 1+ years working as a leader of an Agile cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Capable of collaborating with different stakeholders, from software developers to sales representatives
- Result-oriented mindset
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our values of Vision, Impact and Collaboration, our unique culture is something you cannot copy / paste!
Become part of our multinational team, join the ride and you will gain
- Learning Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office, parental support as well as support during life's ups and downs
- Work Environment Multinational, open minded and welcoming atmosphere, plenty of healthy snacks, drinks and coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location Warm and unspoiled areas in an old factory building in the heart of Berlin, even in times of Covid-19. Our office is fully Covid-19 prepared and conform.
Our HQ’s roof terrace is the perfect place to end the week with a drink with Anastasia & Yone
- Health and Mental Wellness Stay fit with our Urban Sports Club Membership and don’t forget your mental health! We also provide access to free therapy and counselling services through Spill
- Challenge Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!