How about you?
Join the Core Team and be the one shaping the future of Deezer! Our mission is to enable technical teams to easily and quickly create the best Deezer experience by providing high-quality environments, components, infrastructure, and monitoring.
As an Engineering Manager, you will do the following:
- Build a healthy, talented, and motivated team.
- Participate with the Director of Engineering in defining a long-term direction for the startup and setting realistic quarterly objectives in alignment with Deezer's interests.
- Collaborate closely within the startup to focus efforts on quarterly goals.
- Ensure the achievement of these objectives.
Within the Core team, you will:
- Provide the infrastructure and tools allowing technical teams to deliver autonomously, efficiently and in better quality.
- Help other teams achieve their goals by supporting them on the use of tools, libraries and architecture.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of reliable, efficient, solid, flexible and secure foundations. (Mobile, Web, Back-end, Data).
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in people management
- A strong technical background
- Practical experience in software development
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer